1.01.2005

PS2 + DB9 = PS9

An old man that was about 60 or so wobbled up to me and asked if we had any cards with extra PS9 connectors. Baffled by his awesome wisdom, I asked myself “what is a PS9 connector and why haven't I heard of it?” “PS9 do you have any cards that have PS9 connectors on them..?” The man repetitively asked, They are for my mouse and keyboard. “Ohh” I thought to myself “he is talking about those really old mouse and keyboard ports”. So I told him “no, we don't have those” Convinced that we did he continued on. And finally he decided to say “am I calling them the right thing”. As it turned out, he just wanted a card with multiple USB ports on it. I came to the conclusion that he had merely confused the PS2 and the DB9 connector types and came up with PS9. I mean hay if you cant remember what something is called why not take two completely random things and mix their names together. Makes perfect sense I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric L Robinson said...

I AM THAT OLD MAN SONNY. I would like to hang you up by your ears and beat you silly for mocking me.

8.2.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home