2.09.2005

Monkey Ball and Beer

Well I turned 21 on monday. I found it quite odd that the first thing that was said to me when people found out that I was turning 21 was "Are you going to go drinking tonight?" I guess that I just wasn't near as excited about it as the rest of the world. I found it kind of odd that alcohol was the first thing on everyone's mind. Well a couple of friends and I went out to dinner to "celebrate", and do you know what we ended up doing all night(until 3:00 AM to be exact)? Super Monkey Ball 2. Yes we played Super Monkey Ball 2 well into the night. Forget alcohol to help you have a good birthday, just put a bunch of little monkeys in plastic balls and you will have the best time ever. Now a few of you may be wondering exactly im talking about. Monkey ball is a game for the GameCube, you play various games such as Bowling, putt putt and my favorite the game where you ramp your monkey off of this huge ramp and try to glide to a perfect landing on a little pad far away. This one particular game was the main one we played. It is a strangely addicting game that seems like the most stupid game ever thought of. But it rocks. I definitely give Super Monkey Ball an 11 on a one to ten scale.
until next time. Beware of monkeys in balls.
monk

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure we both know that there's only one thing monkeys are good for, and that is "drinking buddies". You don't have to share the hooch, and then when you've finished nursing the bottle you can put the monkey in a plastic ball and kick it around...

Kurt

9.2.05  
Blogger Eric L Robinson said...

Amen to that!

19.2.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home