8.12.2005

Off Topic

Well, it has come to my attention that all of the cool people in the blogging world are all doing the same thing. Maybe not all, but a few that I have read recently noticed. That thing is Quotes. The entire post is just a quote. My little sisters blog for example, she quoted an entire song by skillet. So to be cool I've decided to quote someone. In order to be really really cool I've decided to quote a quote.


""Umm what do you mean?" I replied?"


So there it is. I quoted myself quoting myself. Man this whole quote thing is about as hard to grasp as time travel. Im not going to go any farther with this or my head may explode.
adios,
eric

p.s. The quote quoting myself is from my very first post. Feel free to look back and be amazed.

3 Comments:

Blogger frisbeegurl said...

Special...

13.8.05  
Blogger Rachel said...

I'm amazed!

Lol... the whole quoting thing... I thought I was just being my weird self... but turns out I'm cool now, hehe. Thanks for the compliment. ;D

13.8.05  
Blogger Katina Rae Hembree said...

Eric, You never cease to crack me Up

16.8.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home