5.05.2006

Finally something postworthy

Yes for the past month and a day absolutely nothing has happened in my life. It is just like I have been suspended in a large jiggling bowl of jello. Probably strawberry flavored. If you can imagine nothing happens inside jello. All of the jello innards are content happy and jiggling a bit. Nothing ever happens to them.

Until someone eats that jello.

Well my jello got eaten, and I was spit out and cast aside. (kind of like when you are eating some lasagna that your mom made and you take a big juicy bite. Then as you are pulling your hand away from your mouth somehow you are still attached to the fork. You wonder why that piece of cheese is so strong and tough. But then you look down and realize; this is not a wonderful string of cheddar cheese, but it is a hair. A big thick black hair that you have no choice but to spit it out.)I am alright, no one was hurt in the incident. I just no longer have a job. The owner of my company decided to shut my store down.

So now I am on a jorb hunt. I have until the end of the month to work here, then after that I am on my own.

So I am praying and asking around if anyone knows of anything. An old friend of mine says that he is working with inner city kids for the summer, and that they may need help. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Working with people/kids in some way is what I think have been called to do. I want to be able to glorify God no matter what job I have. Sometimes it gets a bit difficult to do that while you are staring at a computer screen all day. I love people and want to be able to make a difference in someone's life.

We will see.

Any suggestions/questions?

adios,
slobber covered eric

3 Comments:

Blogger Herohtar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5.5.06  
Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Hey Eric!

God will provide something for you. It may take a while, and you may feel like your doing absolutly nothing for a while. But know there's good in it all. I think you'd be REALY good with some kinda job involving kids. You really relate to kids well. You can make anyone laugh, cheer anyone up, everybody likes you. Your a likable person. Just be praying, be patient, and before you know it, you'll be provided with something.

Love you so much!

5.5.06  
Blogger Hicam H. Trowzan said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! A post. I hope you get a job Eric. I will pray for you. I like the lasagna thinge. (-:

7.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home