3.21.2006

Carizzle

Is it socially acceptable to add "izzle" at the end of the last word of all sentences? Well lets try.

I finally got my car in the mail todayizzle. (Sorry to disappoint all of the ladies out there that thought I was now a millionaire) I had the opportunity of driving it around a parking lot or twoizzle. It was stinking sweetizzle. I am pleased with my purchaseizzle.

Yesterday Kurt and I had the opportunity of hanging out with our friend Amy S.izzle. (lol that one works out nicely, her last name starts out with an s.. well you get the point) We ate at Chillies and the went back to her folks place and talked for almost 4 hoursizzle. (Ding.. another sizzle) Over all the night was great and encouragingizzle. I realized that it had been a while since I have invested any quality time in my selfizzle. I'm not trying to sound selfish, but as Amy pointed out if all you ever do is pour yourself into other people than there isn't going to be anything left in the cupizzle. I really have been feeling dry and in some ways numbizzle. It is time to spend some quality time with Godizzle.

Well I should get back to workizzle.

2 Comments:

Blogger £l §tévó said...

Awesome. So, techinically if you were to get a shrink machine, I'd still be able to drive it right? Well, unless it's a stick, can't operate the clutch right now. I'm glad you're taking some time to be with God. It's so important and so easy to skip. Well, I'm glad you had a good day. Now I'm gonna goizzle. (Say that out loud a few times, hehe)

21.3.06  
Blogger frisbeegurl said...

Eric that's soo awesome.. I'm soo glad you had such a great talk with Amy.. She's such an awesome person.. and her advice is soo true.. and no you don't sound selfish.. but that's soo true about you. I love you!

26.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home