1.02.2006

WOW

Christmas break has been great. I didn't get any extra days off (besides the weekends). That kinda stinks. It is not cool when both of your roommates have a week and a half off from work, and you don't get any days off. Since they are off I end up staying up late, watching movies and hanging out. Then am really tired the next morning for work. Not a good way to start the day.


WOW is a good game. For those of you who don't know I play World of Warcraft. The single most time consuming and addicting game ever created. I think that it could be proven that WOW is more addictive than Crack. I found out that it is the single most played game of its type. Hundreds of thousands of people across the world are playing it as we speak.


"How did Helen Keller's parents punish her?" "They moved around the living room furniture without telling her"


A friend gave me a book for Christmas that is full of tasteless jokes like that one. There are three or four chapters just on Helen Keller. Heres another one.


"How does Helen Keller drive?" "With one hand on the wheel and one hand on the road"


Because these jokes are so incredibly insensitive I am not going to reveal this friends true identity. Because you may all want to kill him, because of his insensitivity.


Have a good week.

9 Comments:

Blogger Herohtar said...

WoW is evil... any RPG with no plot or ending is evil. Especially when you have to continuously pay for it. Not that I have never played any endless RPGs, but I always end up quitting after a while; they get boring -- what's the point? Just so you can brag about how high your character's level is?

2.1.06  
Blogger Eric L Robinson said...

Well. I think you are evil, and boring.

(that must be the Crack like WOW addiction talking)

2.1.06  
Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

WoW is NOT evil. Besides the fact that it takes over a lot of peoples lives. It's a really good game.

I'm glad you had a good Christmas break Eric!

Love you!

p.s. Nice incredibly insensitive jokes. I like them.

2.1.06  
Blogger £l §tévó said...

Don't hold these against me: hehe

Why couldn't Helen Keller drive? Cause she was a woman

Why did Helen Keller's dog run away? You would too if your name was nya-a-a-ahhh.

Anyways I felt the need to add to your tasteless joke repetoire just in case those aren't in there. Is that book as good as the Polish game book?

3.1.06  
Blogger Eric L Robinson said...

that book is actually reall really bad. there are only a few of the tastless jokes that are not just completely rude and discusting. there are a few good ones in there though.

3.1.06  
Blogger Kennethboyd said...

tasteless joke teller- "did you know helen keller had a tree house"

innocent bystander- "no"

tasteless joke teller-"neither did she!?


rofl!

3.1.06  
Blogger frisbeegurl said...

Lol Eric, I'm impressed that you actually posted those jokes lol.. And no WOW is not evil.. yes it is addictive.. but it doesn't have to be. I like it alot lol.

5.1.06  
Blogger Herohtar said...

Sara: Doesn't have to be, but it is, and most everyone I know who plays it is pretty much addicted. Therefore, it is evil.

7.1.06  
Blogger frisbeegurl said...

I'm not addicted and I play.

11.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home