11.24.2005

Chronicle of Chicago #1

I made it to Chicago without any problems. I flew from OKC to Salt lake city to Chicago. Seeing the sun rise over the Rocky Mountains from the plane was awesome.

Kurt met me at the airport and then we had a train ride to North Western that took about an hour. We had dinner at Chipotle with Amanda and played some cards. Then we went back to Amandas place and I pwned them in a game of gripe rummy. The score was me:10 to Amanda:160 to kurts whopping 320. You may think "Oh well Kurt had a great score". But you see gripe rummy is scored like golf is, the lower your score the better. So yea like I said before Kurt got pwned.

Thanksgiving morning we woke up at about one in the afternoon. Then proceeded to eat lucky charms, hot pockets and some krispy kream we found in the trash can! It was a wonderful breakfast. Now we are headed to watch some football and play some splinter cell 3.

Tune in tomorrow for more of the Chronicle of Chicago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kennethboyd said...

the best krispy kremes are the free ones

25.11.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home