11.10.2005

Lora

I'm not sure if you know my baby sister Lora, but you should. She is actually a weird kid. Weird in a good way. Check out her Regular Blog and her Poetry Blog.


The purpose of this post isn't to say that I like my sister, but to say how incredibly talented she is. It is amazing to hear the music she writes and to see the art that she draws. I can't share that part of her talent with you over the internet, but you can see her poetry. I will be amazed if you read one of her poems and can keep from being moved spiritually.


So check out her poetry page and see for yourself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Herohtar said...

So you're saying you don't like your sister? Is that what it is? Huh?

10.11.05  
Blogger Rachel said...

Lora rocks my world.

10.11.05  
Blogger Rachel said...

And yes, her poetry is FANTASTIC. Btw, is it just me, or do comments not work on her poetry blog? That makes me sad... :( I want to comment.

10.11.05  
Blogger Herohtar said...

Yeah, comments are apparently disabled :-( Sadness...

It is awesome poetry though. :-)

14.11.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home