9.20.2005

Wallace and Grommit

It has been a while since I have posted. I had to wait until "The Hotness" won on the voting polls. Yes finally "The Hotness" was at the top. So officially the polls are closed (although you can still vote).

I am hereby naming my bike "The Hotness... Maggie for short" Thanks for all your participation.

Actually the true reason I haven't posted in a while is I have been busy. I'm working 25-30 hours at CPU now. I am teaching a Highschool PE class. I'm the 9th grade guys Shepard at Wildwood. Going to school full time. Oh and I just moved into Norman. I decided it was time to move out of the parents house. My new house is a nice 3 bedroom house. I have two roommates, both of them are buddies from college class at church. Kevin and Eric. No I don't count as two people, Eric is the name of my other roommate. Yea it does get confusing some times. But the new house is great.

So life is kinda crazy.

Adios

P.S. My good friend Kellie informed me that there is a new Wallace and Grommit movie coming out. I can't wait to see it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Herohtar said...

That's really lame... you cheated. :-P You should have at least gone with Muffinhilda even though it didn't have many votes.

20.9.05  
Blogger Eric L Robinson said...

Hay I didn't cheat. I just waited untill the votes were in my favor. Heh

21.9.05  
Blogger Herohtar said...

Exactly, cheating.

21.9.05  
Blogger £l §tévó said...

Yay for the Hotness, sorry it took me so long to get those votes up. I couldn't find enough proxy servers to keep up w/ whoever was rigging twenty-three. I didn't know you were officially the freshman guys shepherd. That's cool. Are you going to the Breakaway retreat? Anyways I got an anthropology test in like 10 minutes so I better go.

21.9.05  
Blogger Eric L Robinson said...

Well It isn't official yet, but it is probabally going to be that way. I mean we are having a halo party and all.

21.9.05  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yay, he posted! And yay, The Hotness won! And it's Maggie for short... which is the way I think it should be.

Wow, life does sound rather crazy for you right now. I don't think I had realized that you were a shepherd... that's awesome.

I used to love Wallace and Grommit when I was little....

21.9.05  
Blogger Herohtar said...

What??? If I had known that was what you were doing, you would have been PWNED. That's definitely cheating. Us Twenty-three-ers had real votes on ours. :-P Knowing lots of people comes in really handy when it comes to polls. :-D

Hmm... I can't believe I didn't think of using proxy servers. Believe me, if I had, you guys wouldn't have even stood a chance.

22.9.05  
Blogger frisbeegurl said...

Gorsh it's about time someone made the hotness ahead.. Yay for the hotness!! I'm glad you finally posted too Eric.. And lol.. I'm also happy to hear you finally decided about being a shepard or not.. (Even IF you didn't tell me before you posted it..) Ok gotta go!! I hope you and your guys have a good time at your halo par-tay tonight!!
Luv you!!
Sara

23.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home