10.27.2005

I don't care who you are, this is pretty funny.

Below is a quote of something I just randomly ran across on the internet. Don't get me wrong I think Bush is a good president, and he does a good job. But I can see this really happening. Read and enjoy.


Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in an accident", "OH DEAR GOD NO!!!" George W. Bush exclaims. "That's terrible!!" His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the
president sits, head in hands. Finally, the President, devastated, looks up and asks.......... "How many is a Brazillion??!"


Exactly.


So I carved a pumpkin last night with my good friends Seth and Allie. It was actually pretty fun. My pumpkin turned out to look just like Strong Mad, Allie's looked like a self portrait (I'm not saying that she looks like a pumpkin, but that pumpkin highly resembled her) and Seth's looked like a pug who's eye had just fallen out.

I will try and round up some pictures of this fiasco for your viewing pleasure.

2 Comments:

Blogger frisbeegurl said...

Ohh... wow.. haha.. Nice.. That's pretty funny though!! But same thing.. I like Bush heh.. Ohh and about the pumpkins... That's pretty funny!! You really should put pics up of the pumpkins.
Luv ya!!

By the way.. Thanks for posting FINALLY!!

28.10.05  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hehe... I can't imagine it happening for real, but it's still pretty funny!

I want to see those pumpkins.

And yes, even though this comment is turning out to be pretty much just like Sara's, it's about time that you posted again!

28.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home