11.26.2005

Chronicle of Chicago #2

Thanksgiving came and left.

Friday was nice. We ended up sleeping in until about 3 or so. By the time we were ready to go for the day it was already dark outside. (no we don't take forever to get ready, it gets dark here by about 4) We ventured out to buy a dvd player and get some Chipotle. So we did. And it was good. While we were there we played some more gripe rummy, and my beginners luck was sill with me. I smoked him. We headed back to the dorm and ended up watching futurama and finishing up arrested development. I ended up playing my guitar and singing in the bathroom for about 30 minutes at about 4 A.M.

It's funny how you forget entire days when you just lay around and do nothing.

We have actually spent the majority of our time watching the show "arrested development", futurama, eating, sleeping and playing cards. What more could you ask for in a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home