2.10.2005

Tcom Fundamentals

I have a friend that told me the following story would be very entertaining(he also said that proper punctuation and spelling would be great as well).
Last Wednesday I was looking up assignments for one of the classes that I was currently enrolled in. I decided to look over the big end of the semester project that had just been assigned to us. Reading through the assignment I noticed a couple of various company names and things to do that looked familiar. Wondering why I would have already known what the final project for a class was, I decided to check into things a little bit. Digging up my transcript I scoured through the list of classes that I had already taken. And there it was. Tcom Fundamentals, the very same class that I just got through doing homework for. Talk about frustrating. After three weeks of agonizing homework and things of that nature, I found out that I had already taken the class. That just really hurts. The deadline to drop a class with full refund is at the end of the second week. Im glad that I decided to wait until a couple of days after the deadline to figure it out.
I was very glad to find out that the lead instructor of the Networking department liked me, and put a request in to drop that class and pick up another one. That was an extremely close call.
So the moral of the story is to NEVER enroll in a class unless you have written proof in front of you that you haven't taken that course yet.

Monk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home