2.17.2005

Funny

Well some guy just pulled into my parking lot, I could tell he was coming into my store merely from the fact that he looked like he still lived in his mothers basement. I prepared myself for the impact of him walking through the front door. He got out of his car, looked at our store and walked a few steps. Then he stopped, and veered a little to the left. Then stopped again looking at the Greek place next door. Well needless to say he walked in about three circles, stopped, then walked back to his car and drove off. Why, I have no idea. I just don't understand random people.

That reminds me of friends. A good friend just put up a photo gallery that is awesome. Its fun to be able to look back at things and think "man I look funny". Well actually to remember the good ole times. It makes me sad when I realize how much I've let some of my old friends slip away. I think I'll start working on the whole keeping up with people thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That "keeping up with people" thing has served me reasonably well. ;)

17.2.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you realize you have a talent for writing? you must get it from your dad... thanks for the email...

17.2.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home