4.17.2005

Finally he says something

I Finally got a haircut. Err.. I mean I didn't get my hair cut, I cut my own hair. And when I say that I cut it, I mean that I used a pocket knife, in the middle of the wilderness. (Please excuse my Xanga like grammar)

To tell you the truth I went camping this weekend. It was the first night we were there at about four in the morning. Sitting in front of the fire, almost like a reflex I whipped out my knife, grabbed a hand full of hair and started sawing away. Don't worry, I'm not bald or anything. I just gave myself a nice trim. To tell you the truth my self cut hair doesn't look all that bad. (And by it doest look bad, I mean it looks like I had a fight with a weed eater, and lost)

This camping trip was a great experience. Just a bunch of guys smack dab in the middle of the woods, with guns, knives and slingshots. It was a beautiful sight. We were living the high life right there. But I learned some things:

1. Do not try and eat cactus unless you know the proper way. (I am still suffering from needles all over my body)

2. Cactus tastes like slimy green beans.

3. Just don't mess with cactus at all.

4. Don't try and cut your own hair without a mirror and scissors.

So the moral of the story kids is: If you want to eat cactus just buy a can of green beans and put some slime on it, and spend the $10 to have your hair cut professionally. If you don't do these things, you will end up looking funny and hurting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry for costing you a haircut a few weeks back. *grin* I'm sure it'll work out.

18.4.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home