6.24.2005

Back

Im back. First off, the trip was great. Some really awsome stuff is going on in Mexico. Our tipical trip usually consists of us going out into the jungle. While there we show a Jesus movie, give kids toy bags, hand out popcorn and give out bibles. We try and do this in as many villages and towns as we can during our short stay. It was decided that this trip would be different. Yes we still did our usual shabang, but we tought a team from one of the mexican churches to do exactly what we do. We gave them all of the equipment they would need to show movies and do dramas, then trained them how to set up and operate this equipment. We then tought them how to do all of the dramas and puppet shows.



Baisically our work is still going on now, and hopefully will for years to come. From now on we plan on telling people about Jesus, but at the same time equip the people of the church to continue doing the same.


It is pretty neat.


My friend Jessica that I wrote about earlier is doing good. I am truly proud of her.


Untill next time
eric


P.S. Oh yea. Something funny. Two nights I did this skit with my friend Andrea. In this skit I take her heart and break it baisically. Well the first night as we were doing the skit she refused to give me her heart, naturally I started crying. This little kid ran up and started screaming something at me and punching me in the head. The next night about the same part in the skit, a kid started screaming to Andrea saying "He is drunk, he is drunk dont listen to him!!" (that was in spanish of course)

2 Comments:

Blogger Herohtar said...

Lol... that kid was pretty smart... good advice. ;-) j/k... Let me live?

26.6.05  
Blogger Katina Rae Hembree said...

Hey this is Katina from choir.
sounds like you had a great trip!!

19.7.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home