6.07.2005

Promise

Well I promised my friend that I would update before I left on my trip. This is going to be a pretty serious post.


First off in the morning my little sister (sara) and I are going to leave for Mexico. We are gonna be there from wednessday to the following wednessday. It was pretty awsome how all the money for my trip just kinda fell into place. I think a lot of it actually came from sara. We are taking a 7 or 8 hour drive to the south east (or west) of cancun. So we will be pretty deep into the jungle. Im already working on a sunburn from mowing the negibors lawn today. It will be interesting to see how that turns out.


Now for the not so happy. I have tried to write out what happened, but I cant seem to write it out. But I cant. If you would like read this blog. It will explain things. http://allthozeyesterdaze.blogspot.com/ Jessica is one of my youth group kids, and I was hanging out with her and some others last night when she got the call saying that her dad passed away. God had me there for a reason. It is so incredibly hard to imagine what someone who is only 15 years old hearing that their dad just died. She is truly a brave person, I admire her.




Know that even in darkness and sadness the hope of Christ still abides.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you guys in mexico... i'll be praying for jessica....and thank you for updating... :)

8.6.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home